Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Commitment to Producing Deliverables

As the title implies, I am holding my own feet to the proverbial fire so that I get some quality content up on this blog and make it worth reading  in short, bite-size pieces for the person interested in training to be a better functioning human.  
The plan is to work on chapters of what may become an ebook on speed and strength training for middle school to high school age athletes.  There will be a smattering of topics covered.  Not all of them will be fodder for the ebook, but rather they will stoke the creative fire and help me chisel down my experiences and the experiences of my athletes into what may be most usable by others.  The training methods that will be discussed have gone through the filter I use when planning my athletes' programming with the mentality of "Primum Non Nocere" (First Do No Harm), which means that most of the training will be perfect for the busy adult that needs to minimize risk and maximize reward from their training.

I have been moving along through my clinical rotations as a physical therapy student over the last few months, which has been an amazing time of learning and getting stretched mentally.  So I will likely share some things that have been particularly interesting to me from that arena as well.
If you are reading and you are one of the young fellas who went through the Express Way Baseball Development Program, you guys rock!  You know you rock because you saw the huge improvements made in your hitting, throwing, fielding, and your overall athleticism.  Keep watching this blog b/c it will build on what you learned over the past two and a half months.

Until next time...
Pursue Strength,

No comments:

Post a Comment